best stands for MS mezzo 2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have around £100 to spend, which would be the best stands for these, i have them on cheap stands that i bought from maplin for about £15 and they are not very stable.

cheers guys

stephen

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
For the price the Soundstyle Z2's are great and in budget. I have larger speakers on the original z2 stands than the Mezzo 2's and they sound great. I also used a tub of atabites (the Z2's can be filled). Otherwise try Atacama nexus 6 versions.

A

Anonymous

ive ordered thePartington Super Dreadnought Speaker Stands direct for £110 delivered, they are b grade so have slight costmetic flaws but thats not too important and they are only just outside my budget. should arrive on tuesday....looking forward to getting them

A

Anonymous

Got to be the partington, best stands out there for the cash, and WHF use them in tests for standmount speakers, so cant be that bad.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Yup the Partingtons are very good so see if you can get them 2nd hand via 'The Bay' etc...

If not the Atacama Nexus 6i's or the SoundStyle Z2's would be spot on (ideally with 4.5kg of atabites in each - luckily the atabites come in 9kg buckets
emotion-5.gif
)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts