Best Speaker Package for Sony STRDH820

Gareth82

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, i will be getting a Sony STRDH820 in the coming weeks and need a speaker package to go with it. My budget is £300 and due to space can only have a speaker style package.

What would be the best speaker package to go with the Sony for the money? I like the look of the Boston Soundware XS but i'm not sure if the size of the speakers would limit their performance.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I bought Canton 5.1 mx speaker package and they sound awsome, best price for these speakers are from richer sounds,

Hifi rated these 5/5 against tannoy, but tannoy were way to boxey bulky for me.

One question back though, how do i get my iphone video to play on t.v, once connected via amp found phone will display video now showing on tv, yet tv showing no signal! what am i missing. :shifty:

Gareth82

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

I'll make sure i'll add the Canton's to my list to demo. All the reviews i have seen of their speaker packages seen to be good. Are you running the Canton's with the Sony strdh820 or are you using another amp?

With reply to your iphone question, have you switched the phone to airplane mode when playing the movie and is the iphone connected to the tv or av receiver and which cable are you using?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts