Best Price for Panasonic TH-37PX80?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Well done on getting your TV Mike and glad you like it!

I am hoping to get this TV as soon as I can afford it. It is good to hear that the sound is fine as I didn't want the hassle and expense of a separate sound system.

I know what you mean about the research and preparation. Exhausting isn't it?!!!lol

A

Anonymous

Glad your happy Mike and the ground work paid off. I hope I'm every bit as happy come Tuesday [April Fools Day lol], when JL drops off my 42px80, still not sorted a stand for it yet, swithering over these.

Stand 1 Stand 2 My Wildcard

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Arbk"]
Glad your happy Mike and the ground work paid off. I hope I'm every bit as happy come Tuesday [April Fools Day lol], when JL drops off my 42px80, still not sorted a stand for it yet, swithering over these.

Stand 1 Stand 2 My Wildcard
[/quote]

I really like your 'wildcard'.

A

Anonymous

Ah well that's 1 for the Wldcard

There was a variation on that one Wildcard 2

I thought sorting out the tv was the hard bit but the migraine's just keep on coming
emotion-43.gif

Next up after the stand/stable is the all-in-one home theatre, my Sony Dav S550 is showing it's age now and its the wrong colour, silver
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="MikeTheGeek"]Just bought my TH37PX80 today from John Lewis at Cheadle, Manchester. They price matched Empire Direct at £669. [/quote]

JL have just pricematched a TH37PX80 with Sound & Vision, Bolton, at £639.

You have 28 days from purchase to do another pricematch. S&V now sellin for £635. Watch this space. I am. I bought mine at JL last week!!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Arbk"]

[/quote]

It does come with a free stand.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="rewerb"][quote user="Arbk"]

[/quote]

It does come with a free stand.

[/quote]

I discovered that much
emotion-4.gif
, my trouble is I've nothing to actually sit it on. The Sony Wega 28" CRT I currently own and it's floor stand are all the one unit.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the nice comments guys :) Thanks too, for all of the advice and info I gathered from you all over the last few weeks.

Hmm.... Interesting info regarding the Sound & Vision pricematch. I'll contact JL and see if i can get that extra £40, that would round it all off a treat!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts