Question Best options for a 500-700$ Budget Headphones ?

Ludajaba

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
Hey, currently I am looking at : Fiio FH7, Hifiman Sundara/Ananda.

The thing is, I am in EU, and as I checked, Sundaras would cost me about 400-500EUR, instead of the 350$ mark... Fiio FH7 will be 470EUR.

I understand that to get best immersive experience, I should get the Hifimans, not the IEM Fiio FH7 ?

I want the best sound quality and experience to listen to Sade, Sting, Pink floyd etc.

Would love :

- Clean vocals, good sub bass, not too much tho.
- Good soundstage

P.S. Im not fairly new, but my previous devices were - KZ ZS6, then KZ ZSX (Which I loved for 50$ IEMS) and now I am ready for a 500$+ headphone upgrade,

D

Deleted member 116933

Hey, currently I am looking at : Fiio FH7, Hifiman Sundara/Ananda.

The thing is, I am in EU, and as I checked, Sundaras would cost me about 400-500EUR, instead of the 350$ mark... Fiio FH7 will be 470EUR.

I understand that to get best immersive experience, I should get the Hifimans, not the IEM Fiio FH7 ?

I want the best sound quality and experience to listen to Sade, Sting, Pink floyd etc.

Would love :

- Clean vocals, good sub bass, not too much tho.
- Good soundstage

P.S. Im not fairly new, but my previous devices were - KZ ZS6, then KZ ZSX (Which I loved for 50$ IEMS) and now I am ready for a 500$+ headphone upgrade,

My Best advice would be to head of over to youtube and look up z reviews. He has many in depth reviews on headphones of all shapes and sizes and budgets.

Place to look for good quality brands at affordable prices is mass drop.

but i would start with your usual suspects sennheisers, byerdynmaics and so on but a lot will also depend on your gear and if can drive your chosen cans.

Also its not just about the sound with over ears, they could have the best sound in the world but if they're not comfortable it matters not. As with everything its balance, B&W get rave reviews on here for there headphones but i put them on my head for 2 sec's and took them off there so uncomfortable.

JonB1001

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I just put up a review for the Audeze LCD i3 IEMs on the forum although might be a little outside your budget range. Worth it only if you use iPhone as your source - and if you do, my word they are worth every penny!

Good to hear from DomCheetham that the Hifiman i400s kick some as I've just landed a cheap barely used pair second hand. Looking forward to comparing their sound to the i3s, in particular whether soundstage is different.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts