Best option for £400

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a Denon Ceol N8 with Dai Zensor 1's and think it really is an excellent all in one sounding system and of course with excellent functionality, and bought them both 3 years ago as a package for around £450, and you could get something similar now with the newer all in one Denen Ceol N9 (With bluetooth) or Marantz MCR 611 (With bluetooth)

There is much hype around hi-fi, so please don't listen to the sales person who seems to have put you off the MCR611, these systems sound excellent really, just listen to them all and make your own mind up, they say the Denon Ceol N9, Marantz MCR611 and Marantz PM6005/6006 amplifiers all sound about the same and that some people prefere the PM6005 more than the more expensive Marantz PM8005 amplifier

Again just listen and make your own mind up, these cheaper all in one systems can compete with much dearer systems and amplifiers *smile*

Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I know what you mean and thats whats so hard its not a case of this is £300 its 7/10 this is £450 its 8/10 this is £1000 its 9/10 so pick a standard your happy with and crack away.

No but with the AS201 and cds300 im getting dedicated seperates and with the usb i can plug my phone in and stream or internet radio. And if down the line i want a streamer or record deck i can add them in. However iv read i cant use android with this which im thinking of going back to next renewal but i have my ipod touch which i dont use much now and can leave as primary plug in.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts