Best iPad game while listening ?

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
For that late night moment - chillin' and listening to the turntable or CDs, my faves have been FlightControl HD and Angry Birds (without sound on the game of course). but are there any other good iPad games that combine well with this sort of multi-tasking?

ps. they must be easy to pause/restart without crashing etc - so that I can turn the record over
smiley-smile.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Something very simple - yet oddly addictive - is Drop 7, which is like a combination of Connect 4 and Tetris. I find the simplicity and order of it doesn't distract me too much from enjoying the music. There's a free version to try; if you like it, try the ad-free upgrade - much better.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! Drop 7 is now downloaded to the iPad - just need to decide what to listen to tonight.

Problem with new albums split over two vinyl discs, is that often the side only lasts 10-12 minutes (but seems like less sometimes) - Kate Bush (Directors Cut) and Fleet Foxes (Helplessness Blues) as examples - up and down from the settee like a yoyo
smiley-yell.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I know what you mean. We sometimes avoid listenign to our 45rpm albums on lazy Sundays - don't have enough energy to keep getting up and changing sides every @10 mins!

A

Anonymous

I love realracing HD, worked a treat on a 4 hour+ flight from Lanzarote whilst listening to some tunes.

A

Anonymous

Opps didn't absorb the chillin bit when I read the post, never mind. One of the flick football games is good for wasting time.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Clare Newsome said:
Something very simple - yet oddly addictive - is Drop 7, which is like a combination of Connect 4 and Tetris. I find the simplicity and order of it doesn't distract me too much from enjoying the music. There's a free version to try; if you like it, try the ad-free upgrade - much better.

Thanks Clare, whole family hooked on Drop 7 now, and when I get to use it late at night it's only got 3% power left - aarrgh - kids!!!

TRENDING THREADS