best interconnect for cambridge audio 640v2 equipment

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi there please can you help me choose the best sterio interconnect for my cambridge audio 640v2 amp to my 640v2 cd player and 640v2 dab tuner. my speaker cable is qed silver anniversary xt biwire,and my speakers are m.s 902i sitting on top of partington super dreadnought stands.[your reccomendations by the way]. there are so many good interconnects in your magazine that i cant pick one, so will you please pick the best one for my cambridge audio system. iam willing to pay up to 100 pounds each for two interconnects. thank you kelly.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Kelly

We've got a round-up of all the latest stereo interconnects in our new issue, out this Thursday.

You've a great system, but you don't need to spend £200 on cabling to get the best from it. A couple of pairs of Chord Company Crimson interconnects (£38/pair) should do the trick.

A

Anonymous

Dear clare
Thanks for your reply, i eagerly await this weeks new issue of the mag as usual,i will have a
good look at the interconnect section and if i don't pick anything i will buy the one you
recommend chord company crimson, nice colour too.

Just one other question,my m.s 902i speakers are sitting on blue tac which im not happy
with, my local hifi shop sells foculpods wich are soft rubber things that they say isolate
speakers,or should i use some type of spiked cones to isolate my speakers. what's your
thought on these please. many thanks kelly.

D

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Kelly,

I think you need to read the review of the Bright Star isonodes (£15 for a pack of four), on page 19 of this week's new issue...

I love it when a plan comes together!

A

Anonymous

Hi clare,
just a quick note,i bought the new issue on thursday,and its great to see the interconnect you
recommend , chord crimson got five stars. Also the isolation feet i asked about appeared in
the mag, as you said in your post ,so i'll buy those too,well my dad will. I think you must be psychic.

Its also nice to see you've given back the five stars to the 640av2 amp in the buyer's guide.

many thanks kelly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts