Best headphones and amp for movie watching

jamiej2000

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Looking to buy a pair of Sony MDR-HW700DS 9.1 Channel Surround Sound Digital Wireless Headphones and an oppo ha2 amp. Is this the best setup for movies? Please can anyone recommend the best?

I live in an apartment and love nothing better then whacking up the sound with a movie but can't, so I don't mind spending good money to get as close as headphones can get to cinema sound.

pauln

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
jamiej2000 said:
Looking to buy a pair of Sony MDR-HW700DS 9.1 Channel Surround Sound Digital Wireless Headphones and an oppo ha2 amp. Is this the best setup for movies? Please can anyone recommend the best?

I live in an apartment and love nothing better then whacking up the sound with a movie but can't, so I don't mind spending good money to get as close as headphones can get to cinema sound.

Pretty sure that if you use a standard headphone amp you will only get stereo sound and it'll not be wireless either - you would need to use the HDMI box that comes with the phones to get surround sound. There's a review on "Trusted Reviews" that says as much anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts