Best floorstanding speakers 2020: budget to premium

paulshwk

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
For £699 are there any better floorstanders than the Q Acoustics concept 40? I know these are a few years old but WHF only tends to do comparisons of new products. I'm looking to buy floorstanders and the Q's are in budget. Based on reviews I've read there doesn't appear to be anything significantly better available for the money. Thoughts?

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I’m with Julian above - why no PMC’s - previous WhatHiFi favourites and excellent speaker makers fallen from grace ? Surely they should be on this list ? What have PMC done to you lot ? Explain please

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
For £699 are there any better floorstanders than the Q Acoustics concept 40? I know these are a few years old but WHF only tends to do comparisons of new products. I'm looking to buy floorstanders and the Q's are in budget. Based on reviews I've read there doesn't appear to be anything significantly better available for the money. Thoughts?
2nd Hand Market - PMC GB1’s - just a thought if you can buy 2nd hand ?

londonguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
anyone know if the fyne audio f501 would be a significant upgrade from the monitor audio bx5? Im using a naim atom and want a bit more oopmh in the bass as well as to tame the treble on some tracks which can sound a little harsh on occasion. I was looking at the f502 but think it may be over kill in my living room which is approximately 4m2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts