Best Blu Ray Picture for under £2K

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Vinny7:MUSICRAFT:Vinny7:

What Hifi Team - I am slightly out of touch so hope this doesnt breach any rules or regulations

But Rick - I have tried to look on your website and cannot clearly see the products or services that Musicraft sell. Id love to know more about your demo facilities etc.

Hi Vinny7

Thanks for your post.

I fully accept the site is not up to scratch and i am sorry for this. However this is in hand and will be polished up in due course. In the mean time if you would like to know more than please feel free to visit or contact me. The details are available in my bio.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Hi Rick,

I didnt mean any of my comments in a bad way. And I appreciate the time you have taken to speak to me. I think in the future I shall be paying a visit to Musicraft.

Thanks again

Hi Vinny7

I know you didn't mean anything by it. Besides which the site needs polishing up.

Your welcome. Yes, it's been great to exchange views and i hope that you will manage find some time in the future to visit me in my shop (as other forum members have - in fact one forum member was here about an hour ago).
emotion-1.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts