Best 2.1 Home Cinema System!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey everyone, what would be the best 2.1 home cinema system to buy? I have £2200 to spend, I just bought a Pioneer TV and I want some good speakers to match it! I don't want 5.1 at all, I can't stand surround sound (Just my opinion) The reason I don't like surround sound is because it takes up so much room, and also, I find it strange how I watch something at the front with my eyes, but something comes out the back, doesn't feel natural. Anyway, I will stop ranting now!

I want 2 speakers, a sub, and a home cinema reciver/amp, I have £2200 to spend, any help would be great, thanks!

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
As space and style is an issue, what type/size of speakers can you accommodate? What speakers do you think match your Pioneer TV? Can you accommodate a full size AV receiver and bookshelf speakers? If so, that opens up a whole lot more options to you. What about THESE if small speakers are your thing? They're meant to be one of the best lifestyle speakers around and the drivers are made in house and supposed to be excellent. The usual 'premium' 2.1 system would be the Arcam Solo Movie 2.1. A soundbar could be an option, just add a sub e.g. BK XLS200

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts