Best 2.1 home cinema system for £2200

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site

Hey everyone, what would be the best 2.1 home cinema system to buy? I have £2200 to spend, I just bought a Pioneer TV and I want some good speakers to match it! I don't want 5.1 at all, I can't stand surround sound (Just my opinion) The reason I don't like surround sound is because it takes up so much room, and also, I find it strange how I watch something at the front with my eyes, but something comes out the back, doesn't feel natural. Anyway, I will stop ranting now!

I want 2 speakers, a sub, and a home cinema reciver/amp, I have £2200 to spend, any help would be great, thanks!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
ajharris:

Hey everyone, what would be the best 2.1 home cinema system to buy? I have £2200 to spend, I just bought a Pioneer TV and I want some good speakers to match it! I don't want 5.1 at all, I can't stand surround sound (Just my opinion) The reason I don't like surround sound is because it takes up so much room, and also, I find it strange how I watch something at the front with my eyes, but something comes out the back, doesn't feel natural. Anyway, I will stop ranting now!

I want 2 speakers, a sub, and a home cinema reciver/amp, I have £2200 to spend, any help would be great, thanks!

You would struggle to beat the Monitor Audio RS6 speakers (£650), MA RSW12 sub (£750) and Sony STR-DA3400es (£650) receiver. Then again, I would say that! No, seriously, they look and sound amazing. Cost, probably a little under £2k if you shop about.

A

Anonymous

Looks nice, although, I am willing to spend a bit more.

A

Anonymous

Get the AVI ADM 9.1's with matching SUB, think that comes to a little over £1800 and you won't need the AMP so will look a whole lot neater! You can also use it for your music too as they have muliple optical inputs on the back and a built in DAC. You can use your left over cash to buy some decent stands like the Super Dreadnaught. Ooooh Nice! I too don't really like the idea of 5.1 so will be looking at this exact set up!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
ajharris:Is there any other 2.1's though?

There are hundreds of combos that you can go for. The sub needn't match your speakers. The PV1 from B&W is supposed to look and sound great. A lot on here like the BK Monolith sub. As for speakers, floorstanders that might make you smile are the Tannoy Revolution Signature, B&W 684, MS Mezzo 6, Neat Motive...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts