Best 2.0 computer speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I like simple no added amp or subwoofer just the speakers alone! I basically can't make my mind up. I say I use my conputer regular as in the average person would but I don't want to compromise on quality! Price ain't a issue but I also doant want a full blown stereo system stands amp dac etc just the speakers alone any suggestions I like and seen the b&w mm1 audio engine 2 and 5 but do I need that power the audio engine 5 give if I use my computer say regular as in not all the time? Advice would be appreciated

A

Anonymous

What to say I use studio monitor like the ones use for editing/video music etc I suppose what I'm trying to say what's the difference between studio monitors for recordings etc and computer speakers like the like of b&w mm1 etc? Whats the difference or is the obvious answer studio monitors ain't designed for leisure but work/projects? I am aware/ do find studio monitors do come across industrial looking but is there any real difference I only ask just looked on apple and they got done studio monitors for £800 wonders what's it's all about?

A

Anonymous

Excuse my spelling! iPhones auto correction does get the better of me sometimes

A

Anonymous

Oka I just tried the b&w mm-1 in store against other 2.0 speakers including Bose yes Bose and I have to say a little bit disappointed with the B&Ws if you intend to be near yr computer alot then b&w are probably the best but as far as walking around a room listening to music/movies etc not good! It seems to me the b&w sound don't want to travel any further that directly in front of yr computer yes there loud yes theres a lot of bass amazing quality! Just the sound don't seem to travel as far as you would expect for speakers this price personal preference of course but i would def recommend try b4 you buy

A

Anonymous

Hi Daniel,

Try these, Just connect your computer via USB. They are very good active speaker makers.

http://www.bartlettshifi.com/product_detail.asp?sku=1689

good luck. and enjoy.

A

Anonymous

There's noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure nice factors in features also.
Idaho falls locksmith chondromalacia Alaska Locksmith shoeless Mississippi Locksmith Contamination Locksmith Maine byssinoses

A

Anonymous

I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.
Locksmith Wyoming seismologic Locksmith North Carolina aminotransferase Madison heights locksmith michigan Conserve Maryland Locksmith Actuality

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts