Best 1 Game so-far for PS4 or XboxOne

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have to say Divinity Original Sin - Echanced Edition on PS4/XboxOne.

This has to be a RPGs dream come true! Great characters with personality, excellent story, tons of varied quests, deep absorbing turn-based combat that requires thought, open-world exploration, quality enchanced and atmopsheric graphics, great customoztion, over 50-80hrs gameplay or more...This game does not lead you by the hand or place help icons everywhere like many modern games, Has a charm and old-school RPG feel yet very modern and charming...Has already recerived many rave reviews!!

My game for 2015 - esp for the those who like the more deeper side of gaming out there.

OliG

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Witcher 3 or Metal Gear Solid V for me.

Hopefully both will be eclipsed by Fallout 4 (after the first couple of patches!)

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Both great games even hough I haven't got MGS 5 yet as I wasn't a big fan of the stop/start gameplay and story telling of the previous games from PS onwards... MGS 5 does seem more my type and will be getting it soon as with stealth, openworld, freedom and approach in situations and tactics, less cut-scenes with more gameplay really look good.

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Duplicated from another thread,

+1 for Fallout 4

I'm quite deep into the game and it has kept me extremely engaged, I find myself late at night playing on it and losing concept of time. Finishing something and wanting to just carry on going... Very addictive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts