Best 1 Game so-far for PS4 or XboxOne

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
I have to say Divinity Original Sin - Echanced Edition on PS4/XboxOne.

This has to be a RPGs dream come true! Great characters with personality, excellent story, tons of varied quests, deep absorbing turn-based combat that requires thought, open-world exploration, quality enchanced and atmopsheric graphics, great customoztion, over 50-80hrs gameplay or more...This game does not lead you by the hand or place help icons everywhere like many modern games, Has a charm and old-school RPG feel yet very modern and charming...Has already recerived many rave reviews!!

My game for 2015 - esp for the those who like the more deeper side of gaming out there.

OliG

Nov 14, 2013
Witcher 3 or Metal Gear Solid V for me.

Hopefully both will be eclipsed by Fallout 4 (after the first couple of patches!)

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Both great games even hough I haven't got MGS 5 yet as I wasn't a big fan of the stop/start gameplay and story telling of the previous games from PS onwards... MGS 5 does seem more my type and will be getting it soon as with stealth, openworld, freedom and approach in situations and tactics, less cut-scenes with more gameplay really look good.

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Duplicated from another thread,

+1 for Fallout 4

I'm quite deep into the game and it has kept me extremely engaged, I find myself late at night playing on it and losing concept of time. Finishing something and wanting to just carry on going... Very addictive

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts