BBC TV Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom

I am now legally allowed to watch and listen to the BBC through iPlayer as I have no antenna. I am happy about this and are currently listening to Radio 3's Night Tracks.

I can now keep up with the news and entertainments. I feel good about the BBC even though its expensive, I would like to thank the BBC for the privilege. 🧡

Last edited:

abacus

I take it you still have a licence, if not it is illegal to use iPlayer. (Whether you have an antenna or not is irrelevant)
The model used by the BBC is no longer fit for purpose in the 21st century, and thus needs full reform with a subscription model probably the best like other services. (BBC1 & News could still be free and be supported by adverts)

Bill

Gray

(BBC1 & News could still be free and be supported by adverts)
☹ Imagine adverts on the BBC News channel ....they're the reason I avoid ITV - apart from The Martin Lewis Money Show.
But, with sound muted, I accidentally catch a glimpse of the ads - and get a lesson in inclusivity (you'll know what I mean if you hate it as much as me).
Adverts are things targeted at morons by people with no morals.

Reactions: WayneKerr and Dom

Gray

I hope you watch other news channels as well as most (Including the BBC) are as biased as they come. (The ads are more accurate than the news on a lot of channels)

Bill
BBC News works for me Bill.
Left and right of politics accuse them of being biased so they must be doing something right.
They're too politically correct for me (but that's all the fashion now, so can't be avoided).

If you look at the (stupid) reason they pulled Martine Croxall off air, you know how they attempt to prevent on air bias.
(Her only 'problem' is that she's got a sense of humour.....she's too normal).

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
The BBC must stand up by its own no license fee. . It could sell or advertise the radio stations why should we pay for a service when we have no say how it is run . Would remind you guys Jimmy Saville and sa number of producers and disc jockeys had been interviewed over sex charges . This organisation is not fit for purpose

The BBC must stand up by its own no license fee. . It could sell or advertise the radio stations why should we pay for a service when we have no say how it is run . Would remind you guys Jimmy Saville and sa number of producers and disc jockeys had been interviewed over sex charges . This organisation is not fit for purpose
this thread is about to be locked, unless someone can convince me otherwise ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts