Basic Android tablet.

DCarmi

Probably the Samsung Tab A8. Not the fastest, doesn't have the best screen, charging is sluggish but battery is good and it takes an SD card. It will likely do everything Mrs 12th wants, though. I got one for my Mother-in-Law, which she uses for email and surfing and a bit of iPlayer.

If you are looking at the A7, watch for the model year. Samsung released different versions with the same moniker.

DCarmi

What would you suggest is missing about earlier ones?
To be fair the performance differences are marginal. The processor is slightly better but not so much as you are likely to notice. The update policy is slightly different in that the older model is stuck with Android 12 whereas the newer one should get Android 13 (should you care).

If you get a good deal on the 2020 model, then why not.

Reactions: 12th Monkey

Anita kishore

Jun 5, 2023
Visit site
I love the Oneplus Pad which recently released. Its well optimized and provides a clean UI&UX experience. The pen is also a really good addition to the tablet. Camera is decent but could have been improved even further imo. Overall, love the design and performance but would have been even more happy if there were other color variants.

Reactions: clairelara
I love the Oneplus Pad which recently released. Its well optimized and provides a clean UI&UX experience. The pen is also a really good addition to the tablet. Camera is decent but could have been improved even further imo. Overall, love the design and performance but would have been even more happy if there were other color variants.
As this thread is 4 months old I think he might have found something by now...

Reactions: Anita kishore

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts