Back after a lay off . . .

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi all . . . not been around for a while . . . Life got a little hectic on the personal front. You may remember, I listen to a lot of Spotify back cataloge in the 50's and 60's :rockout: Well not been there for a while either . . . had a listen over the past few days . . . have they changed anything? I know its not the best sound quality, I'm only using the free service, but it seems to have realy become copressed? Thought it was my 20 year old Rotel amp at first . . . put a CD into the computer which sounds OK to me.

Ho-humm . . . You may also remember, I was going to revamp my study into a study/music room . . . 'best laid plans . . . ' and all that . . . still up for it, but its going to be an autum project now. I've also been waiting for the new Rega Brio to hit the street, compare against the budget Croft hybread Fet/Valve intigrated. Not had time to get to my friendly dealer yet, but the cost of the Rega is so good, the coments I have seen so far says to me; its almost a no brainer at 'value for money', sound quality is stunning to, one review put it in the sound quality of seperates?

Any one had a good listen, have a view, or know of reviews? I wont buy untill I listen but ground work reserch is a good thing.

Thanks, CJSF

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Welcome back :)

Review of the new Rega amp in our current issue - in shops now!
The company seem on a roll right now - some great new releases this year

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Clair, I will look out for a copy

Andy, thanks for the link . . . however in 5 mins it did not load???

CJSF

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
No problems with YouTube. I do have to 'disable rich-text' to post here, and it dont like it if I try to 'quote'? and it often asks for 'word verification' . . . as it just has!:wall:

CJSF

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
chebby said:
CJSF said:
Had another go to download . . . no joy!

Do you have the same problem with any other video content? (Youtube, iPlayer etc.)

No trouble with YouTube etc. I have to disable rich-text to post here, and it often asks for 'word verification' like now! :wall:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts