B&W Z2 review may need revisiting ...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
nopiano said:
I wonder if docking devices are nearing their end, Chebby? There are so many wireless ways to connect now these must have run their course, and maybe this model is going to be discontinued?

It also has AirPlay and a 3.5mm analogue connection.

At this stage in it's developement I am not too sure what awarding another star would produce.

I believe they are to be used as a guide only and everything should be auditioned by ones self if at all possible. I believe it is only possible to use the system as it stands when comparing it to other similar devices at similar prices when it is first reviewed.

Assuming that anyone who was going to buy one probably has done so by now then the sudden appearance of another star is unlikely to make a sudden surge in sales figures (that price drop, however, may very well do). *smile*

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
nopiano said:
chebby said:
nopiano said:
I wonder if docking devices are nearing their end, Chebby? There are so many wireless ways to connect now these must have run their course, and maybe this model is going to be discontinued?

It also has AirPlay and a 3.5mm analogue connection.
Indeed, but it is the docking that looks clunky to me, not that it is the only option.

I got the same email and thought the price reasonable, but unfortunately Bluetooth is where it's at these days so this speaker seems to have very limited appeal. Looks nice though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts