B&W P5 Wireless OR Bose QC35

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Andrius St said:
Hey how are you ? So which headphones do you think is the best ?!

Bose QC35 is outstanding, for:

Extreme comfort.

High quality build.

Awesome noise canceling.

Very clear wireless that retains the Bose sound with no compromise.

----------

I have not had the P5 wireless, but I have had the P5 version one and version two, and while the build quality is good, there was no noise canceling, and the on-ear fit and security is not that good.

Superaintit

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
The P5 wireless is excellent when you want something small and good looking. The sound signature is more 'fun' , upbeat like than the qc35. Not as composed, less seperation between instruments and not as neutral as the qc35, though.

The qc35 makes a real difference when you're commuting by train, plane or have to cope with a noisy background when listening. The sound signature is very neutral, composed, with a lot of seperation between instruments with the bass slightly more than neutral.

The only way to know is to listen to them for yourself, really. Its like I describe how a burger tastes. You have to taste it yourself to judge. The best we can do is recommend a few options when you say what your requirements are. Ie for commuting, during sports, in your home by yourself, in your home whilst others are around etc.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Superaintit said:
.....Its like I describe how a burger tastes. You have to taste it yourself to judge......

P5, funky, dark, add some spicy mustard or jalapenos.

QC35, classic, tasty, add thousand island, regular mustard, ranch....Swiss cheese and mushrooms are good.

Superaintit

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
dalethorn said:
Superaintit said:
.....Its like I describe how a burger tastes. You have to taste it yourself to judge......

QC35, classic, tasty, add thousand island, regular mustard, ranch....Swiss cheese and mushrooms are good.

Don't forget the onions!!!

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Superaintit said:
dalethorn said:
Superaintit said:

Don't forget the onions!!!

Yeah, in spite of the humour, these are high-class headphones for those who don't mind spending the money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts