B&W P5 wireless headphones £149 brand new Sevenoaks

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I have a real issue with on-ear headphones, but I'm diggin' the look of these.
I have the B&W P5 wired speakers and they feel great there my first choice over my P7 over the ears one. John Lewis in store where you are might still have some and you price match with Sevenoaks and get a 2 year warranty too. My local John Lewis still have them in store.

Reactions: Tonestar1

Tonestar1

That is a bargain and I'm looking for some new travel sized phones. Was looking at in ears but this is tempting. Good shout with the JL price match Gel. Unfortunately my local seven oaks shut down a few years ago and I prefer to try before I buy. Might take a look in JL this weekend if I get a chance.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I was disappointed with my P5 wireless, the sound isn’t up to scratch due to Bluetooth. Have swapped them with my other half for her wired pair and use them with a Dragonfly Black
I agree, I bought the B&W PX wireless headphones but the wireless connection was flakey to say the least!

Reactions: Hifinut2

Hifinut2

Oct 31, 2019
Visit site
I agree, I bought the B&W PX wireless headphones but the wireless connection was flakey to say the least!

I tried these at Bristol in February but again, was disappointed with the sound for £200 - also they were very bulky. Bought the P5s instead. They don't have noise cancelling but you don't need it with a headphone amp - they go loud!

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts