B&W CM1 review?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Chokobolt

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Funny to see my nearly 2 years old thread suddenly come to live :rofl:

As you can see in my signature, I ended up prefering Dali speakers (I already had the Lektor 1's, but I was looking for an upgrade). I did however demo both the B&W CM1 and B&W 685. In the shop, I experienced listening fatigue with the CM1's, so I took the 685's home for a demo. They were not bad speakers at all, but I returned them and kept my Lektor 1's for a while (they sounded more "emotional") before upgrading to the Dali Ikon 5 mk2's that I have now :)

A

Anonymous

Chokobolt said:
Funny to see my nearly 2 years old thread suddenly come to live :rofl:

As you can see in my signature, I ended up prefering Dali speakers (I already had the Lektor 1's, but I was looking for an upgrade). I did however demo both the B&W CM1 and B&W 685. In the shop, I experienced listening fatigue with the CM1's, so I took the 685's home for a demo. They were not bad speakers at all, but I returned them and kept my Lektor 1's for a while (they sounded more "emotional") before upgrading to the Dali Ikon 5 mk2's that I have now :)
Just amazing how people interprete the same speaker in demo's. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts