B&w 685 s2 question

Nordskog

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site
Hello, Are these speakers worth buying 2nd hand with wall mounts for 200 gbp, or are there better options around that price? Im looking to upgrade the two Kef e305 in front, and have limited space. Im a student and dont want to pay full price for a new set of b&w 606 etc.

Dom

Usually 2nd hand gets you speakers that are already at there optimum performance. It's not like buying a 2nd hand car! Probably will last 30+ years. I don't know better options, I'm sure others will advise you on it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hello, Are these speakers worth buying 2nd hand with wall mounts for 200 gbp, or are there better options around that price? Im looking to upgrade the two Kef e305 in front, and have limited space. Im a student and dont want to pay full price for a new set of b&w 606 etc.

Here are some B&W speakers which have discounts you could look at to see if they are any good:

D

Deleted member 2457

What about the B&W 607 speakers see here for WHF review:

Sevenoaks have them on discount see above post.

D

Deleted member 2457

See here:

Includes a 6 year warranty and a good price.

Nordskog

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site
Thank you all! I also got a good offer on some Dynaudio emit mk10. Also interested in the quad s2! What do you think? Placing will be crucial as I dont a lot og space for adjustments. I did read somewhere that the mk10 arent that affected by positioning ( on a shelf near two walls etc)

Nordskog

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately not. All ive been doing the last week have been reading up reviews and peoples opinion to my own personal opinion. While my kefs are good, I have grown out of them, and would prefare a more detailed and airy speaker.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts