Avi Neutron 5

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
chebby:davemartin01:

Well just to put a cat amongst the pigeons I have found myself increasingly not using my fairly top end Sony 5.1 surround as the stereo imaging on my 9.1's seems better and voices sound better/clearer and more central than the centre speaker on the surround system! Ok I miss the rear but can't say I miss it to be honest....

I am amazed you are even allowed to have 'legacy' equipment alongside ADM9.1s in the same house.

I thought they send out a 'Foo Squad' in advance of the product's arrival to sweep the premises for... PCs, Naim, legacy seperates, evidence you enjoy the BBC, record players, copies of hifi mags, FM tuners, cables worth more than £1 per metre etc.

(In fact merely posting here can be reported. Didn't you know?)

... and you are calling me suspicious...
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

"I am amazed you are even allowed to have 'legacy' equipment alongside ADM9.1s in the same house.

I thought they send out a 'Foo Squad' in advance of the product's arrival to sweep the premises for... PCs, Naim, legacy seperates, evidence you enjoy the BBC, record players, copies of hifi mags, FM tuners, cables worth more than £1 per metre etc."

"In fact merely posting here can be reported. Didn't you know?"

EDITED BY MODS for multiple House Rules infringements

poldo

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
what about this setup?

5.0 avi neutron 5

avi adm 9.1 subwoofer (with LFE)

Yamaha DSP-Z7

Pioneer BDP-320

Panasonic 46g20

i think this would be a nice system?

any alternatives?

John Duncan

I think it'd be a nice system as well, though 1) you can't buy five Neutron Vs, you'll have to buy six, and b) other subs are available (no idea if the AVI one is any good, but it's a bit of a monster if you ask me).

TRENDING THREADS