• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

AVI DM5

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
drummerman said:
Anyone near Bournemouth own a pair?
If so try the unoffical AVI forum there's a thread on there of users, their locations who are willing to offer an audition to any interested parties.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
luckylion100 said:
drummerman said:
Anyone near Bournemouth own a pair?
If so try the unoffical AVI forum there's a thread on there of users, their locations  who are willing to offer an audition to any interested parties.
I might head over there thanks :)

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Over to Nailsworth.

But if Ashley or anyone else there is prepared to give you a dem, you should put on a posh frock and make a day of it.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Unfortunately not practical at present hence my question for any owners/dealers closer by but I am sure he (Ashley) would do that if asked, just as he demoed the ADM's to me at his home.

A gentleman.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
drummerman said:
Unfortunately not practical at present hence my question for any owners/dealers closer by but I am sure he (Ashley) would do that if asked, just as he demoed the ADM's to me at his home.

A gentleman.
Do you stay again? Close to east midlands?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts