oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
Sorry, I know there's other threads about this and I could have added to an old one but...it's just as easy to start a new one.
emotion-1.gif

I thought I'd just wait until the avatar upload works so I don't have to pester anyone to upload it for me, but perhaps someone could advise me how to upload successfully. I have noticed that some forum members regularly change theirs, so how do they manage it, when I can't?

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Yeah don't hold your breath for it to be working, as it's tied in with lots of other work. I do seem to recall it was browser-dependent though (but I can't check till next week).

I use the standard aol browser. Internet Explorer equally has no success, though this may be due to it accessing the internet via my aol wireless connection (that's based solely on the notion that aol's browser is the problem). Thanks for the reply.

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
Messiah: Probably be best just to email it off and get it sorted.

Agreed!

Finally got round to sending my avatar pic off to the email address supplied by the ever-helpful Mr Everard in a previous thread.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:Rather bizzarely though once WHF upload your avatar from their end you can then change it! I had the same issue's with avatar's as you but can now change at will.

I'd wondered if that would be the case but never got around to trying it Thanks Daveh

idc

An excellent choice of avatar oldleodensian. Nice to have a thread full of avatars, I do not like the grey man at all. We need to persuade Matthewpiano and other regular posters to get avatars. Matthew this is the Schimmel Pegasus grand piano......

grandpiano_1.jpg

..........and my suggestion for you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts