Avatar 3D - a question for Claire too

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I had purchased a Panasonic 50'' Vt20 and BDT 300 3D blu ray player together in July or August, can't remember. I am disappointed to learn that only new customers can get Avatar 3D as part of the offer. I am now surprised that as an early adopter, we have again been left out in the cold. Firstly we all paid more money i certainly did. I did get the Ice age and Coraline 3d too, but why is the American market so different that they can treat their customers differently by allowing existing customer who had purchased the package to claim for Avatar 3D why can't panasonic in the uk do the same for us. All i ask is that we as uk consumers are treated fairly. I personally feel rather short-changed. Claire can you ask Panasonic why they do this, and are they likely to change this policy Letmeboogey

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
i phoned the promotions team and they said it aint going to be availabe for existing customers.. this seems to go against what i've heard the european marketing manager at IFA say that they were looking at ways to offer it to exisiting owners of VT tvs

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Early adopters always get a raw deal, anyone who contributes to these forums should know that.

Everything comes cheaper and better to he who waits!

A

Anonymous

I wouldn't be too fussed Coraline is loads better than Avatar, 3D or no 3D. [Runs for cover
emotion-14.gif
]

A

Anonymous

Exclusivity is in my view going to kill off 3d.

Panasonic is already under fire for not fixing the 50hz motion issue (which rules out my purchase of one having seen football on it), which users have been complaining about, now they do this. May be they think we should buy another 3d tv to get the 3dblu?

I think this is bad for sales of 3d blu as the vast majority of 3d tv owners (samsung, sony, lg, and earlier purchasers of panasonic 3d tvs) are left out in the cold on the biggest release yet. Its also going to encourage illegal downloads which again is bad for the industry and Fox; i understand pirates are already selling a perfect copy for a tenner, and its popping up in newsgroups as a 45gb download.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts