Availability of Yamaha amps & receivers - official statement

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

EMSKY1:I Hope that Yamaha will have resolved some of their supply issues before the Bristol show, otherwise, they will not feel very comfortable facing some of the public criticisms and doing demo for products that noone can buy for the moment. Would be a tough time for them :-(

Will Yamaha be at the Bristol Show ? I don`t think they`ve been there for the past couple of years and the lack of stock could be a good excuse for them not turning up this year !

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Fat Spanish Waiter:
EMSKY1:I Hope that Yamaha will have resolved some of their supply issues before the Bristol show, otherwise, they will not feel very comfortable facing some of the public criticisms and doing demo for products that noone can buy for the moment. Would be a tough time for them :-(

Will Yamaha be at the Bristol Show ? I don`t think they`ve been there for the past couple of years and the lack of stock could be a good excuse for them not turning up this year !

Readers of this thread may also want to know that - after some suspicion based on the 100 percent anti-Yamaha/pro-Onkyo nature of Fat Spanish Waiter's input to this website since joining - the email address he registered with shows the same name as an Onkyo employee. Could be coincidence of course, which is why i'm giving Mr Waiter right of reply. Innocent til proven guilty (of house rule breach) and all that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts