AV forums problem with account

robdmarsh

Boring post this but wondering if anyone can help.

I signed up to AV forums so I can use their classified section. I have an account but it says my account has not been confirmed. I click on send confirmation email but it never arrives - I've checked my spam box nothing there. In the help section on the site I can't find the solution and their is no way of contacting anyone.

Has anyone had this problem? Oh... and is anyone interested in a pristine pair of Dali Zensor 3?

Rob

gasolin

robdmarsh said:
Boring post this but wondering if anyone can help.

I signed up to AV forums so I can use their classified section. I have an account but it says my account has not been confirmed. I click on send confirmation email but it never arrives - I've checked my spam box nothing there. In the help section on the site I can't find the solution and their is no way of contacting anyone.

Has anyone had this problem? Oh... and is anyone interested in a pristine pair of Dali Zensor 3?

Rob

http://www.whathifi.com/forums/topic-and-miscellaneous

D

Deleted member 2457

I got a problem too I am suspended until tonight can anyone help?

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
Who at WHF do I complain to about problems with my Council Tax bill? ;-)
BB is pretty clever.
wink_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
I got a problem too I am suspended until tonight can anyone help?
Why are you suspended, why do you need any help, and what sort of help are you looking for??

Perhaps we need to start a sub section of issues with other forums, and ask for help here. *SCRATCH*
I called two members a dumbass, pretty harsh I thought, don't need help just a joke.
wink_smile.gif

I am back tonight though. Still can private message members.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
To its members, whathifi.com is the fourth emergency service. As long as you break down 9.30 to when the pubs open, Monday to Friday only, and they're a bit slow on Monday mornings and start winding down lunchtime on Friday. Oh, and not public holidays. Or when there's a new Apple rumour. ;-)

TRENDING THREADS