Question Australia Calling!! Are there any Android Apps that can be manually tuned to an analog broadcast?

Rolfeed

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
I ask, as I am going to a drive-in movie tomorrow, which the organisers say needs either a protable anlaog radio, or use the car radio for the movie's audio; and I am concerned about/trying to avoid a flat battery. I have a jump-start pack, just in case, but I'd like to use my phone and bluetooth speakers, if possible...

Any help/advice, greatl appreciated.

Cheers!

Ed.

abacus

Car radios take hardly any power, so unless you have a dodgy battery you will be good for hours & hours of listening.

Depends on the phone as to whether it can accept a radio app or not (You will need to have wired headphones as the cable is normally also the aerial) just have a look to see if an app is available (Also check to see if one is built in) on the Google/Apple (Depending on the phone you have) app store.

Bill

majex45

Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
Car radios take hardly any power, so unless you have a dodgy battery you will be good for hours & hours of listening
Unless you drive a Toyota Avensis, my wife flattened the battery listening to Radio 4 for less than three hours. The battery is fine, the garage said this was normal for this model. HUH!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts