AudioT & Sevenoaks parting from 1st June

busb

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Doesn't surprise me. They invariably don't stock common brands - and most SS&V branches are franchised. In theory it sounded like a dream combo, the reality, however, is the polar opposite.

And possibly the reason? I've bought from both. One of each in Reading. The AudioT that's closing in Camberley was rebranded as Sevenoaks & we went to the Epsom branch just before it closed last year (opposite the Sevenoaks branch). I suspect that a few AudioT employees will be pleased that they have more flexibility on what they can stock.

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano said:
DIB said:
Rather bucking the trend, the Audio T branch in Manchester City centre are shortly moving next door to bigger premises.

Yes, it should be good. The current shop is a bit cramped and dark so I think the move will do them good.

Yeh I agree, but you will still have to keep your eye out for traffic wardens whilst your car is parked outside, when picking up your purchases.

A

Anonymous

TBH I'm quite glad that Audio T are getting their business back instead of the merger with Sevenoaks

Myb local Audio T was great and they'd bend over backwards to get stuff that they didnt stock or they didnt necessarily deal in but knew the rep and would see what they could do whereas with Severnoaks they had their hands tied and it made dealings a little painful at times :(

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
markjaspi said:
matthewpiano said:
DIB said:
Rather bucking the trend, the Audio T branch in Manchester City centre are shortly moving next door to bigger premises.

Yes, it should be good. The current shop is a bit cramped and dark so I think the move will do them good.

Yeh I agree, but you will still have to keep your eye out for traffic wardens whilst your car is parked outside, when picking up your purchases.

Thats what wives are for
smiley-tongue-out.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts