AudioT and Isotek are doing another demo few days 4th / 5th November in Oxford

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Here is a link to more details. Just seen this as part of an email mailshot

This thread is not intended to cause another arguement just to make anyone aware of the event that might not be and who might want to go.

Its too far for me to go sadly, shame I would like to hear the genesis one, if anyone does go can they please report back thanks

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
ellisdj said:

This thread is not intended to cause another arguement just to make anyone aware of the event that might not be and who might want to go.

Its too far for me to go sadly, shame I would like to hear the genesis one, if anyone does go can they please report back thanks

Thanks for the heads up.

manix

May 31, 2016
Visit site
ellisdj said:

Are lincoln electric doing a welding demo and Charmilles doing a EDM demo at set time intervals in the same building?

Only pulling your leg ellisdj
tounge_smile.gif

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
ellisdj said:

:)

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Well hopefully noone posts in here except if they are going/ attended went to the other one they did etc.

Some feedback would be of interest to me, I appreciate not everyone so thanks in advance if you do.

TrevC

All those gullible people being hoaxed into buying overpriced nonsense that does nothing. I wonder how they'll do the demo? ABX with a slightly higher volume setting when the box of pointlessness is in circuit perhaps?

manix

May 31, 2016
Visit site
TrevC said:
All those gullible people being hoaxed into buying overpriced nonsense that does nothing. I wonder how they'll do the demo? ABX with a slightly higher volume setting when the box of pointlessness is in circuit perhaps?

Hey you I was going to see if the £770 evo3 optimum 2m power cable was worth it.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
Go on Trev, free food, a disco and a raffle. (You'd easily get £50 for the prize on ebay.)

He doesn't have the bottle, because when he's proved wrong, his whole raison d'etre would be shattered...and then what would he do! *bomb*

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
chebby said:
Go on Trev, free food, a disco and a raffle. (You'd easily get £50 for the prize on ebay.)

He doesn't have the bottle, because when he's proved wrong, his whole raison d'etre would be shattered...and then what would he do! *bomb*

Sighted demo? Then I'm pretty sure most people would hear a difference.

No, I'm not a believer. Yes, I've heard differences from an aftermarket power cable.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:

Actually forget the disco bit Trev. No women ...

IMG_2228_N_157919_1.JPG

... you don't want the fuzzy end of that lollipop!

Audio demos should allow women and dancing and singing. What's the point otherwise? Who invites a bunch of blokes to sit and play hi-fi demo music in a small room together to compare their electricity delivery? (Shudders.)

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
This thread shows that certain people post in them just you start an argument.

When I sad they were sad before this honestly proves it. No need for them to post anything but they can't resist. It's very sad indeed

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
ellisdj said:
This thread shows that certain people post in them just you start an argument.

When I sad they were sad before this honestly proves it. No need for them to post anything but they can't resist. It's very sad indeed

It all looks too 'earnest'. Blokes sitting around eating free nibbles, concentrating hard to hear the difference between electricity A and electricity B.

It seems too far removed from my experience of music. I'm sorry (I am really) but I can't help but resorting to levity, or even sarcasm. My bad.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
chebby said:
chebby said:

Actually forget the disco bit Trev. No women ...

... you don't want the fuzzy end of that lollipop!

Audio demos should allow women and dancing and singing. What's the point otherwise? Who invites a bunch of blokes to sit and play hi-fi demo music in a small room together to compare their electricity delivery? (Shudders.)

I think you made yourself shudder by trying to make a point you went down a road.
But now the terrible thought is in all our minds.

Thank you for that

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
I think you made yourself shudder by trying to make a point you went down a road. But now the terrible thought is in all our minds.

Thank you for that

I'm still shuddering....but I'd still be there if I was close by. *dash1*

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I know you sadly love me but I would really love to compare your kef ref3/ bryston/ meridian to my dm10s... what you think? *drinks*

TrevC

CnoEvil said:
chebby said:

Ah, but I know that I won't be proved wrong in this. I have explained why so many times yet still it doesn't sink in. *dash1*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts