AudioT and Isotek are doing another demo few days 4th / 5th November in Oxford

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

TrevC

Infiniteloop said:
TrevC said:
ellisdj said:
TrevC said:
f I do hear a difference I will know that jiggery-pokery like volume changes were used in the demo
Do you actually realise how you come across when you write stuff like this - Cantankerous does not remotely cover it.

However you could guard the volume knob to make sure it wasnt adjusted for the demo - easy one - or make a note of the digital dial number if there was one. No trickery or foolering in changing where a plug is plugged into.

As I know that no change is possible what is the point in my listening for one?

Ah. 'Expectation bias'.

Right......

No, prior knowledge. It would be like looking for spaghetti growing on trees.

MattF

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
TrevC said:
ellisdj said:
TrevC said:
f I do hear a difference I will know that jiggery-pokery like volume changes were used in the demo
Do you actually realise how you come across when you write stuff like this - Cantankerous does not remotely cover it.

However you could guard the volume knob to make sure it wasnt adjusted for the demo - easy one - or make a note of the digital dial number if there was one. No trickery or foolering in changing where a plug is plugged into.

As I know that no change is possible what is the point in my listening for one?

Ah. 'Expectation bias'.

Right......

If someone claims they cannot fly by flapping their arms, surely the correct response is not to claim 'they are not trying' but to prove that you can?

Unless of course, you can prove that your brain could not possibly influence your hearing?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts