Audioquest Dragonfly sounding better after 24 hours

abacus

The fact that it is written by Audioquest means it can safely be ignored, as like all these type of manufactures they just talk the talk, pointing out things that no relevence to the real world of music. (Great for lab technicians with high end measuring equipment though)

Bill

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
if anybody alive can hear the difference in jitter from 3.7p seconds to 0.85pseconds they are inhuman quite frankly.

Although, kudos to audioquest for actually putting some measurements and grpahs together with real readings rather than the usual subjective advertising twoddle.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I needed some time to adjust to the new sound. When I bought the $20 Behringer UCA202, I just used it, didn't pay attention, didn't have issues.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Usual hi fi snake oil claptrap. The dammned thing is processing 0's and 1's, binary digital data. 24 hours won't make a ha'porth of difference and we can all construct tests to tell us what we want to hear.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I'm sure Audioquest will have extensively tested their own product, and have a good handle on how it performs from new, and being able to compare it to others that have already been run in during that extensive testing. They have nothing to gain from such a statement.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
I'm sure Audioquest will have extensively tested their own product, and have a good handle on how it performs from new, and being able to compare it to others that have already been run in during that extensive testing. They have nothing to gain from such a statement.

Well apart from the fact that they can maybe dissuade the consumer from returning the product immeditately and actually give the product a chance (i.e. time to get used to the sound).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts