Audio Pro c5a

LeeDits

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi All

BBC have pulled their stations from TuneIn - because of this I can no longer get any BBC radio stations on my Audio Pro C5a

I emailed Audio Pro about this, to their credit they came back to me - but only to say because its only one country having this problem they wont be fixing the issue.

This seems like an odd reason? Its an ENTIRE country and Amazon fixed the issue on their echo devices..

I think this is pretty shoddy support from Audio Pro?

Does anyone have a suggestion how I can get back to hearing BBC radio on my C5a - I tried pairing with an echo dot but this was less than ideal?

Thanks in advance!

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
BBC sounds app? Deezer has radio stations included. The Beeb only broadcast in 128k as far as I know so you're not going to get any decent sound from whatever source you feed the speaker.

scene

That's interesting, are you outside the UK? I just did a quick search of BBC radio stations in TuneIn (albeit via Sonos) and they're all their, and the couple I checked worked ok...

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lee, can I ask you a separate question, have you ever connected your C5A up to a subwoofer, I am having an issue with my C5A when connected to a subwoofer that when using the wifi/alexa input to play music using either alexa or from my hd stored music it sends a loud thumb through the subwoofer on starting playing and when skipping tracks, only does it using the wifi setting, Bluetooth and line in no issues even when connecting a separate alexa or using the audio pro app.

Audio pro are currently looking in to it and I'm just waiting for them to come back to me but was wondering if an issue with mine or something in the way the unit handles audio signals but I don't have another to compare.

Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts