AUDIO INTERCONNECTS

A

Anonymous

"LIKE MANY PEOPLE GOT SUCKED INTO TO THE MYTHICAL WORLD SURROUNDING INTERCONNECTS, SPENDING HUNDREDS AND TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT IT WAS WORTH IT."

His honesty is certainly refreshing.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Keith McAlpine"]His honesty is certainly refreshing.[/quote]

Why don't you write a book about it like Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion. Personally, I'm a believer. In the power of cables not God. An empirical truth versus a subjective, value-based assumption. Oh, the possibilities, Mr.McAlpine.

John Duncan

[quote user="Charlie Jefferson"][quote user="Keith McAlpine"]His honesty is certainly refreshing.[/quote]

Why don't you write a book about it like Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion. Personally, I'm a believer. In the power of cables not God. An empirical truth versus a subjective, value-based assumption. Oh, the possibilities, Mr.McAlpine.[/quote]

The Chord Delusion

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]The Chord Delusion[/quote]

that just has 'band name' written all over it..

John Duncan

[quote user="fr0g"][quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="fr0g"]I tend to agree with him.[/quote]Which 'him'?[/quote]

That so long as you have a certain level of quality, buying silly priced interconnects is nothing more than snake-oil. They sound better only because you paid a fortune for them.[/quote]

See, I think that argument has more merit than Keith's, as he misses out the "so long as you have a certain level of quality" bit.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="fr0g"][quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="fr0g"]I tend to agree with him.[/quote]Which 'him'?[/quote]

That so long as you have a certain level of quality, buying silly priced interconnects is nothing more than snake-oil. They sound better only because you paid a fortune for them.[/quote]

Yes,it seems to me that as long as the connections are secure and the cable is of sufficient thickness to allow no loss., why the hell spend hundreds, at the end of the day all interconnects are a short piece of cable with a plug at each end............

John Duncan

[quote user="fr0g"][quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="Charlie Jefferson"][quote user="Keith McAlpine"]His honesty is certainly refreshing.[/quote]

Why don't you write a book about it like Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion. Personally, I'm a believer. In the power of cables not God. An empirical truth versus a subjective, value-based assumption. Oh, the possibilities, Mr.McAlpine.[/quote]

The Chord Delusion[/quote]

I think Dawkins got away with his title (great book btw) because 'god' can't sue...[/quote]

"Similarity to any interconnect manufacturers, living, dead or undead, is purely coincidental"

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]I think that argument has more merit than Keith's, as he misses out the "so long as you have a certain level of quality" bit.[/quote]

No he doesn't.

John Duncan

[quote user="Keith McAlpine"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]I think that argument has more merit than Keith's, as he misses out the "so long as you have a certain level of quality" bit.[/quote]

No he doesn't.[/quote]Oh yes he does

Another particular favourite of mine is "A mains lead is a mains lead".

And we were doing so well.......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts