Question Audio definition speakers

Unfortunately we don't have classified section and I doubt anyone here owns a pair.
Perhaps you could just Google them......
If you do perhaps this site may be able to help....

The internet is a wonderful thing.....
Very limited to Australia it seems no idea as to current worth. Put on eBay and see offers.
Without any further information on them I would say£3000 might be a good price, but you'll have limited interest

Russell1984

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
Yeah I saw they were Australian buddy the company has folded also just not shore where to start on price and but £3000 sounds like a good start and il put them on eBay

D

Deleted member 108165

See my latest. You must have some idea how much you paid for them, no?
For what it's worth I cannot find them anywhere
I correct myself,
See here,
Excellent investigation Al, I was on the same path but you beat me to it... sure beats cable talk :)

Russel, the eBay pair were in Australian $ not GBP... £3K might be a little steep. The exchange rate would mark them at more like £1600. You could try China as that appears to be where most of their speakers were sold.

Yeah I saw they were Australian buddy the company has folded also just not shore where to start on price and but £3000 sounds like a good start and il put them on eBay
You might want to put them on for more but say offers accepted. It's awkward when specification is not known and driver and parts may not be available anymore.
Sincerely hope you get more and sorry for your loss, they certainly look huge.

Last edited:
Excellent investigation Al, I was on the same path but you beat me to it... sure beats cable talk :)

Russel, the eBay pair were in Australian $ not GBP... £3K might be a little steep. The exchange rate would mark them at more like £1600. You could try China as that appears to be where most of their speakers were sold.
Thanks Doug, I was bored....
Sincerely hopes he gets a good deal for his friends sake.
Depreciation in certain speakers is appalling but if they use exotic drivers or their specs isn't readily apparent on the net then it's going to happen.
Don't even know where OP is based and possibly that Aussie eBay price was very low.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts