Audio Affair

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Im not sure if this is the correct section of the forum for voicing my experience of buying from Audio Affair?,but I thought I would share my (first & last time) experiences of buying from them.I

I ordered the Apollo Centre Speaker Stand,delivery was arranged for today. I took the day off,and waited for the delivery. The package arrived when the text stated,great I thought.

It wasnt until I opened the box,that they had sent the wrong item.They sent the Atacama centre stand.The box clearly states Atacama,not Apollo,and the invoice does state Apollo.

I phoned them to arrange for the correct item to be sent,they are currently out of stock. I have asked for a re-fund. I now have to wait in on Monday for the collection,more time off work,then wait 3-5 days for my refund.

Like I said this is the first time I have bought from them,and it will be the last.

I have only posted this ,to air my personal experiences .

I hope this does not breach forum rules?

Thank you

Derf

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I bought from them and found them to be extremly efficient & courteous. Gave me an aftersales call to ensure everything was ok. Very pleased and I would use them again.

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
near dark said:
Derf said:
I bought from them and found them to be extremly efficient & courteous. Gave me an aftersales call to ensure everything was ok. Very pleased and I would use them again.

I know their customers will have a unique experience ,good or bad,but considering this was my first time,its rather off putting

simon3102000

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I had an absolute terrible experiance with them, buying stuff online that said it was in stock and for next day delivery etc, stuff wasnt in stock and i had to wait weeks for it and then some of the stuff was the wrong bits lol, never ever again! if you go to the hifi part of the forum people will tell you to stay well away.

D

Deleted member 2457

I have heard lots of bad reports too but they are still in business.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts