AT LAST MY ULTIMATE MISSION CYRUS SYSTEM

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Finally, I have completed my "Ultimate" Mission Cyrus set-up (I guess..heh)... Now time to upgrade the accessories i.e. power cables, conditioner etc... Which one should come first?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="maslian"]conditioner etc... Which one should come first?[/quote]

Shampoo first! then conditioner unless you willing to use wash&go!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
If you have no "dirty main problem" you wouldn't need any of them! Save your cash and spend it on something that make day and night improvment is a better bet. However, if you really have a need for main cleaning gears then buy a main filter block as you wouldn't need to buy those fancy power cables (if the Main is clean by filter, the power cables are, surely, would be waste of money unless you want to look like an audiocool)

A

Anonymous

thanks....but sometimes when i switch on the light in my living room..it affect my hifi like no sound & when i check the dac is muting...is it because of the volatage is not stable when switching on the light or interference...so i'm thinking of buying a voltage regulator...i'm a newbie to hifi accessories...so quite confused with all main blocks...conditioner....isolator and stuff....is it the same??

for your info the voltage in my country malaysia is not really stabil...

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I have to pass on that as I haven't got any need for them therefore I am no expert in this field. If you ask the question over in the HiFi section you will get a better responds than chatting in here. regards Thaiman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts