Are you looking at my bits????(pics at last!)

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Here is a list of my much loved equipment from the ground up as so to say.

Also does anyone have any views as to the pairing of my system?

System is as follows:

SAMSUNG PS-50Q97HDX PLASMA

YAMAHA RX-V2500 SURROUND RECIEVER- QED QUNEX P-CVI TO PLAZ

DENON DVD3930 DVD PLAYER UPSCALING TO 720P- QED HDMI TO PLAZ AND CHORD COMPANY CODAC SILVER PLUS COAX

SKY+ BOX (WOULD I BENIFIT UPGRADING TO SKY HD BOX WITH SD TRANSMISSIONS?)

XBOX 360 WITH HD-DVD DRIVE - MONSTER COMPONENT UPGRADED CABLE AND CHORD OPTICORD VIA YAMAHA

KEF IQ9'S FRONTS,KEF IQ3'S REAR'S, KEF IQ6C CENTRE ALL WITH VAN DEN HUL CS-122 CABLE

UPGRADED MERLIN TARANTULA POWER CABLES THROUGHOUT

PHILLIPS PRONTO PRO TSU6000 REMOTE

OPTIMUM AVFF3 FOR IT ALL TO SIT ON

So there it all is guys, what you think???

1293582732_6995895953.jpg
"

A

Anonymous

Try changing the image address to this: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/1293582732_6995895953.jpg?v=0

Nice looking system by the way. Those speakers look the dogs b*&%#$!s

How's that HD-DVD add-on drive by the way. I just got my 360 back from repair and wondered if the add-on's any good or more of a gimmick?

A

Anonymous

So, is the HD-DVD drive any good? I had a look at one in the store but the only connections it looked to have was a USB drive to the 360 - if it had its own av outputs I'd be more inclined to take a look.

A

Anonymous

Killer system man, this is from somebody india, who has got a similar setup kef q7,q5,q9c +avr 3803, pana 29 100 hrz progressive. On the upgrade route. Can you help me with a sub recommend?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Personally I don't feel the need to add a Sub to my system at the moment, something to do with my bank ballance and the Wife LOL.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
You have to post the picture else where on the net (i used flickr on yahoo) then use the enhanced options on here to place the link, to be honest it took me ages to figure it out and I have not managed to get it right again since!
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

Very nice,will have to show you my bits if I can get the photo`s on there(and move my daughters toys out the way for long enough).Will try soon,nice looking room too by the way,much bigger than mine,sulking now,tv`s bigger too.

A

Anonymous

ez
nice set up
wot do you think of the optichord, as it's on my shortlist that or the supra xzac.
im sick of having to switch my qed qunex ot between my ps3 and cd constantly its an ok lead but i want that little bit more.
cheers.

A

Anonymous

Vey nice
emotion-11.gif
. I bet those iQ9's sound great

I've only got the KEF iQ5SE's and the same iQ6c but still sound great. Have you ever considered the iQ8DS's as I'm looking to get those next and possibly a pair of iQ1's bringing up the very rear.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="homerpovey"]

Vey nice
emotion-11.gif
. I bet those iQ9's sound great

I've only got the KEF iQ5SE's and the same iQ6c but still sound great. Have you ever considered the iQ8DS's as I'm looking to get those next and possibly a pair of iQ1's bringing up the very rear.

[/quote]

I have iQ3's for my rears and they sound great, I have considered the iQ8DS's but it's a case of where to put them.

I think my next step is to get a Sub but not sure if to stick to the KEF options or go for something like the Velodyne SPL-800i which would comfortibly go beside iQ9's.
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts