Are these the Apple headphones ones that everybody is wearing? Apple Nano wireless headphones must be good right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Actually reading the WHF review they are not that good:

I will give these a miss. Thanks WHF.

JonB1001

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
the sony wf1000xm3s have the advantage of sounding better and costing less.

both my kids have the airpods despite my desperate attempts to convince them otherwise - they wanted them because they "looked cool". I've tried them out and the difference in quality between them and the sony's are huge. I'm not saying they are awful, they're ok, they just aren't as good as the rivals and carry the usual apple premium price.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

both my kids have the airpods despite my desperate attempts to convince them otherwise - they wanted them because they "looked cool". I've tried them out and the difference in quality between them and the sony's are huge. I'm not saying they are awful, they're ok, they just aren't as good as the rivals and carry the usual apple premium price.
Do they fit better? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

Ordered. Many thanks!

britain4

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Are they comfy in the ear?

They’re the original model AirPods, not the 2nd gen or the Pro or anything, they’re totally fine in my ears but think my dad had some trouble with his. As far as I know they’re a similar fit to the EarPods that came with the phone so if they fit OK the AirPods should too.

The Pros come with the replaceable silicone tips so I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a comfy option for everyone there

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

They’re the original model AirPods, not the 2nd gen or the Pro or anything, they’re totally fine in my ears but think my dad had some trouble with his. As far as I know they’re a similar fit to the EarPods that came with the phone so if they fit OK the AirPods should too.

The Pros come with the replaceable silicone tips so I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a comfy option for everyone there
Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts