Are these Focal headphones any good?

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
That last offer looks sound.

The only thing I would ring them about and check on that is what "Full UK Warranty" means. Usually Focal headphone products have 2 year warranties with Focal from point of sale, but these are ex-display, so I doubt this warranty would be with Focal.

When i purchased mine as ex-dispay's from Richer Sounds, it was with them directly.

You will enjoy these headphones, and they respond well to EQ to bring even more out of them.

Reactions: Freddy and Al ears

The only thing I would ring them about and check on that is what "Full UK Warranty" means. Usually Focal headphone products have 2 year warranties with Focal from point of sale, but these are ex-display, so I doubt this warranty would be with Focal.

When i purchased mine as ex-dispay's from Richer Sounds, it was with them directly.

You will enjoy these headphones, and they respond well to EQ to bring even more out of them.
Most warranties lie with the dealer not the manufacturer of I understand correctly.... Although how this works if you buy online I don't know.

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site

Cheers guys.

Friesiansam

Most warranties lie with the dealer not the manufacturer of I understand correctly.... Although how this works if you buy online I don't know.
The dealer may offer an additional warrantee but, surely all HiFi is sold with a manufacturer's warrantee. If something goes wrong though, the dealer is your first port of call, as it is they you have a contract with.

I would never even consider buying HiFi gear, from a manufacturer that has so little confidence in their product, that they offer no warrantee.

DiggyGun

Mar 2, 2021
Visit site
Don’t know if you ended up getting some headphones yet.

I have the Focal Elear and they are excellent.

Not knowing your location, but I got mine from HiFi Lounge, in Bedfordshire, who have a dedication demonstration room just for headphones. Worth a trip out.

DG…

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Don’t know if you ended up getting some headphones yet.

I have the Focal Elear and they are excellent.

Not knowing your location, but I got mine from HiFi Lounge, in Bedfordshire, who have a dedication demonstration room just for headphones. Worth a trip out.

DG…
Thanks for the suggestion I am close to there, too. (y)

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I got a pair of these from SSAV , £359. Arrived yesterday and gave them a tryout for a few hours.
sound wise, not what I was expecting, but I’m assuming they need a good few hours to run in.
Sound deal:

Congrats. (y)

TRENDING THREADS