Are there any famous audiophiles?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Happy_Listener

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Fabio! Italian Model. Romance Novel cover boy and I can't believe it's not butter commercial spokesman. lol... Honestly everyone in America knows him. I met him once. He is a really nice guy and we talked about Hi-Fi for 10 minutes.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Gazzip said:
steve_1979 said:
Apples Steve Jobs and the author Ian Rankin are the only ones that I can think of.

Are there any more?

Also Rolf Harris and Sir James Saville.

Edit: Sorry, misread your post.

Does anyone else think like me that Paul O Grady is the Jimmy saville of the dog world?

mond

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Good question, I've often wondered this,

often wonder what djs (radio) and musicians etc listen to when they get home, I always imagined the late great John Peel had an ancient and very low tech hifi .....

I once saw ad in a hifi mag for EAR (yoshino) amps years ago that listed their famous customers and the only one I remember is Kate Bush......

Slightly off topic but I've know many a musician (non famous) that have been really into music both live and recorded but have invested very little in their hifi, the last one of these was a guy that loved music and his hifi but when I saw it and spotted he was using an acient PYE amp I asked if he had every considered ugrading as it might make his record collection sound a bit better , but he just looked at me like I was mad....... maybe he had a point !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts