Arcam UDP411

shopegg

Jun 9, 2024
Visit site
Question for folk. My UDP411 is getting a few years old now, that said I would hope it's got a few more years in it yet. These also look too be rare as hens teeth second hand.

I was thinking of upgrading at some point to the Radia Amp (currently have the A29) and wondered if Arcam would dare to float another Blu-ray player on the market -or is disc media /Blu-ray dead.

Question for folk. My UDP411 is getting a few years old now, that said I would hope it's got a few more years in it yet. These also look too be rare as hens teeth second hand.

I was thinking of upgrading at some point to the Radia Amp (currently have the A29) and wondered if Arcam would dare to float another Blu-ray player on the market
Never heard of that one and I very much doubt it. Sales are down and they appear to be concentrating on streaming....

Messiah

Never heard of that one and I very much doubt it. Sales are down and they appear to be concentrating on streaming....
Must have missed that player as well!

I agree, I do not see them releasing a new one.

Unfortunately, the days of plentiful options for BD/Universal players for Home Cinema / hifi enthusiasts seem to be numbered. A real shame.

Still, never say never...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts