Arcam T32 Interconnect cable!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Need some advice on what interconnection to use out of Chord Range for Arcam T32 maybe Chord Chameleon Silver Plus or Chord Chorus 2 or is this connection to good for a Radio Tuner.

A

Anonymous

The Chord is an excellent choice. I find that it has excellent bass, some have described as too much. An alternative is the Silver High Breed Quintessence, half the price and a better cable. The only caveat is that it's a bit more forward than the CSP and tighter bass, making it seem lighter weight.

A

Anonymous

Good suggestion!!!! You putting Silver High Breed Quintessence interconnection on par with the CSP or Chorus 2? Csp are around 90 pounds for 0.5m or there is a pair on flea bay 75 pound used 1m. So used pair at 75 or new pair of Silver High Breed at 65????

JohnnyC

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
If it's any help, I use Missing Link Alaqeia. This really frees the T32 up and both FM and DAB sound very good. The cable costs about £100, so not far off your budget.

A

Anonymous

Yes these cables get a good write up especially with Arcam equipment! Would you recommend the Chopin Mk4 which is the predecessor of the Mk3??? Chopin Mk 3 I can buy for 70 pounds or Mk4 for 120ish pounds is the Mk4 worth the extra?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts