Arcam rDac available

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Head over to Arcams website, the specs for the rDac are now available, looks good for the money,

especially the Asynchronous usb tech. We wait patiently for a review.

http://www.arcam.co.uk/products,solo,DACs,rDac.htm

Cheers Craig

scene

We're all just impatient - it's being quoted on a number of sights at about £300 and "availability July" - well it's July now and we thought you super people at WHFS&V would have had a review sample so as to be able to give it a glowing recommendation as it starts shipping...

You can't help us hoping...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Or, in the case of website development, 'July'.

March, wasn't it?
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

Any chance you will publish a direct shootout between this and some of the established competition? (E.g. DacMagic, Caiman, Benchmark (albeit this isn't really in same price bracket), V-Dac and the Audio-GD FUN)

idc

A review I am very much looking forward to as Arcam seem to have been able to use functionality that was previously only available with far more expensive DACs.

A

Anonymous

scene:
We're all just impatient - it's being quoted on a number of sights at about £300 and "availability July" - well it's July now and we thought you super people at WHFS&V would have had a review sample so as to be able to give it a glowing recommendation as it starts shipping...

You can't help us hoping...

That would be the royal 'we' then?

A

Anonymous

No, it's just I've always been so disappointed with Arcam. Too often in the past I believed reviews, listened, found the CD players in particular to be only the equal of what I already had and ended up buying something totally different.

Now, if Rega were to bring out a DAC, then I'd be agog...and guess what?

A

Anonymous

It hasn't stopped some online retailers offering it for purchase, I was getting my hopes

up for a demo,

Cheers Craig

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
idc:A review I am very much looking forward to as Arcam seem to have been able to use functionality that was previously only available with far more expensive DACs.

the new hrt streamer ll(?) also has asynchronus usb, for around £300 i think (the mags upstairs).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts