admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is this a good amp?..I'm from the states and and I have a friend who can get this from UK.. i'm curious if it has a voltage selector.Performance wise how is it compared to rotel amps.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
If you have an Arcam integrated to partner with it, or a gain-matched other brand amp, then you can't go wrong. Email support@arcam.co.uk just to ensure about the voltage though.

A

Anonymous

Are they a good match for a Dynaudio Audience 52s..I'm slowly trying to build my 2 channel system.

A

Anonymous

Any suggestions on pre/integrated or should I go with a matching Arcam pre amp?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The P35 is a stuning power amp and will match well with any Arcam pre/integrated amp.

IMO you'd be best looking at the Arcam FMJ A32 if you can get one in the states. Its a superb integrated amp in its own right but married with a decent power amp (i.e. the Arcam P35) you'd have a superb set-up and they drive your Dynadious with ease...

What CDP have you got/or getting and what music do you listen to?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
I have two P35s which i use with a Musical fidelity A5 Pre amp and they sound superb - the MF has been discontinued so bought very cheap - they intergrate really well together - can't fault any of the kit

A

Anonymous

d_a_n1979:

IMO you'd be best looking at the Arcam FMJ A32 if you can get one in the states. Its a superb integrated amp in its own right but married with a decent power amp (i.e. the Arcam P35) you'd have a superb set-up and they drive your Dynadious with ease...

The problem is you cannot bi-amp Dynaudios.

However, I think you can use two P35 in mono mode as monoblocks, if I remember well.

I haven't heard the P35; I'm sure I would like it, as I'm a big Arcam fan. But I remember that my A65 Plus wasn't a good match for my A42s. I found the sound too soft. Of course, the A65 was only 40 W, and we know Dynaudios are power hungry. Maybe with the P35 the result will be much better, as they have more power. But I have a hunch that maybe something more dynamic, like a Bryston amp, could be better.

Arcam does have distribution in the US. Audiophile Systems used to be the distributor. I don't know who is handling the brand right now, but I'm sure you can find Arcam in the US.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts