Arcam AVR 600

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am considering buying this new AVR from Arcam. I would be grateful if anyone who has bought it recently can share their experiences. I have not been successful in finding any recent reviews other than those initially prepared when the AVR 600 was launched.

Also, any advice on speakers which would be compatible with this would be useful.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I would be interested in reading a review on this unit.

Any chance of a group test, pitting this unit up against the sensational Yamaha DSP-Z11, Pioneer SC-LX90, and Denon AVC-A1HD?

Dan.

A

Anonymous

I think Clare or Mr E mentioned they were all off to Arcam sometime soon, so I guess there will be a flood of stuff after that....Think there is a new AV pre/pro coming also, which might be interesting...

Steveÿ

A

Anonymous

G'day Steve,

Yes, you are absolutely correct that Arcam will be releasing a Processor/Pre-Amplifier soon. The model name ends with "888". No idea as to pricing yet; I am guessing that RRP will be in the vicinity of the AVR600's. Or perhaps that is wishful thinking.

Dan.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not only a really irritating double bump - all bumps are annoying, but bumping your bump is simply infuriating - but you manage to quote yourself, too.

Sitrep: Away Team currently in Cambridge, communications blackout as they are probably stuffing their faces now with the people from Arcam, back tomorrow.

If there's any news, we'll tell you. Unbumped.

daveh75

My apologies Mr E, didn't realise bumps were considered annoying/infuriating and double bumping/quoting myself was just laziness on my part, but point taken will refrain from doing so in the future.

Anyway thanks for the info

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts