ARCAM AND MARANTZ

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I use an Arcam Alpha 9 amp with a Marantz cd63 mk2 ki signature cd player and just wondered how people would rate this combination?Cheers folks.

A

Anonymous

I used an alpha 8r with a marantz ose cd player, both units are the models below yours and sounded great partnered with kef q35's, so im guessing your gear sounds good to! you dont mention what speakers your useing?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="bot bot"]I use an Arcam Alpha 9 amp with a Marantz cd63 mk2 ki signature cd player and just wondered how people would rate this combination?Cheers folks.[/quote]

What a great pair! What speakers do you have?

If it was me I'd be checking eBay every week for a 9P to biamp the speakers. I used to have an 8 and 8P with the Marantz CD67SE and MA Silver 4is. I wasn't a huge fan of the 4is but the rest was superb. When the 67SE fell apart I bought a Roksan Kandy III CDP which worked wonderfully with the Arcams. It was 'upgraditis' that led me to the Rotel RA-03 amp I have now and I really wish I'd kept the Arcams and spent more on speakers.

Do you enjoy them? Thinking of eBaying them? ;-)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="igglebert"]What a great pair![/quote]

Smooth amp meet rocking CD player.....nearly as nice pair as what Lindsey Lohan got :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts