Arcam 8 int and power amps

A

Anonymous

Based on ebay prices you should be able to get something around £120 for each amp. Personally I think this could sway to £140 for the power amp and £100 for the integrated based on their availability. I used to have this pairing and sold them both for £250 some years ago.

A

Anonymous

I agree with Iggle. I had the pairing and wish I kept it for a second system. I loved them.

Oh and Iggle. Thanks for the starter suggestions. I love the duck. My mate lives in France and brings me a tin home when he visits. Its a damn sight cheaper in France!
emotion-1.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
blackcabmal:

Thanks very much,

prices aren't what they were.

Indeed. I'd suggest you keep hold of them. Precisely the reason I'm keeping hold of my old CD72T & A65+ rather than letting them go for a pittance.

A

Anonymous

Based on ebay finished auction prices they're going for what I sold mine for over five years ago.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
igglebert:Based on ebay finished auction prices they're going for what I sold mine for over five years ago.

.... Which sadly isn't very much. Arcam stuff is unusual in being fairly popular, resulting in usually 4 or 5 pages of stuff on eBay, but also polarises opinion. This has an affect on supply & demand and keeps used prices relatively low.

Great if you're buying, not so good if you're selling.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts